Many of you have been asking how you can access the archived version of the Second Circ webinar that we held last month. Well the wait is finally over! To experience the presentation again (or for the very first time) all that you need to do is follow these very simple instructions. As always, feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions or trouble!
1. Log into the Horizon Wimba Live Spaces classroom by clicking on the following link:
2. You will be prompted to enter a Room ID and name. The Room ID is: ea_room_1. Your name is the same as the one your parents gave you (or anything that you’d like it to be as it’s just for identification purposes.)
3. If this is your first time in the Live Spaces classroom, you will be asked to run a setup wizard. This will check your computer to make sure that you have the necessary plugins and applications like Java, and will also ask you to disable your pop-up blocker (temporarily).
4. Did you pass the wizard? Congrats! And welcome to the classroom. On the bottom right, you will see a link for the lobby. Click on this.
5. In the lobby you will see a tab that says Archives. Click on this tab. Here you will find a list of all of our archived webinars. So far we just have one, but stay tuned for more! The Second Circ webinar is titled: EqualAccess Training Room 1 – 03/21/2007 11:36. Once you click the link, the class will launch. A navigation pane will allow you to follow the class at your own pace: pause, skip to a session, or repeat things that you especially enjoy.
6. Happy learning!